Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
Lose to Luton. Send forest down. Sign a couple of their better players on the cheap. Watch their owner lose the plot and kill Richard masters.

I also really want to see Forest go down and for us to nab Murillo, Danilo or another of their best players.

All those wanting Forest & Luton down with Burnley staying up.

Remember this
Screenshot_20240428_094151_Chrome.jpg

Couldn't care less who goes down they are all Snakes.

Frigging Tramps.

Mainly just for geographical reasons, but would prefer forest stay up as it’s not as far for our away fans to travel. Other than that I have no real dog in the fight.

Forest for me. Probably the strongest of the clubs, also for the fact Gibbs-White chose to sign for them over us which really bugged me.
I thought he would of been a great fit for us.

We probably need Luton to stay up as they're weaker than NF and Burnley, imo. We may need a weaker team in the mix next season if we're involved in another relegation battle. Hopefully not at our expense on Friday of course. They could be our get out clause, so to speak.

Is Barkley's contract up with then in the summer? We should get him on a free. I doubt they'd replace him with anyone as good and they might be significantly weaker.

Last edited:
All those wanting Forest & Luton down with Burnley staying up.

Remember this
View attachment 254504
Couldn't care less who goes down they are all Snakes.

Frigging Tramps.
Was it not Burnley and Leeds that demanded investigation into our finances and basically caused this whole mess the PL were content enough ignoring these rules for years. I'd rather Luton stay up as they are muck and will finish Bottom next year, we are possibly looking at another deduction next season so we are going to need rubbish teams in the league.

I think Luton will go down, it would probably suit us more as well if Forest are getting another points deduction next season as someone mentioned that they are in the premier league although I hope we are nowhere near the relegation places next season, I’d happily take a 10th-14th placed finish for next season, would be progress.