M.I.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this a few days ago from an unreliable sorce. Im a bit gutted now the mail has printed it as they are not often wrong. I'll wait for conformation thou.

If it is true, he should be fukked off straight away. As you probably remember from the manny threads, i dont take to players shitting on the club.

Chico you'v got the pitch fork, i'll grap the shot-gun.

I posted this a few days ago from an unreliable sorce. Im a bit gutted now the mail has printed it as they are not often wrong. I'll wait for conformation thou.

If it is true, he should be fukked off straight away. As you probably remember from the manny threads, i dont take to players shitting on the club.

Chico you'v got the pitch fork, i'll grap the shot-gun.

.... and i'll start thinking of catchy slogans.

How about 'WERE HERE, WERE QUEER, GET YAKUBU OUTTA HERE"

Who knew the Mail could whip up such a frenzy :lol:

I think I'll wait until it's reported in somewhere a little more worthy before passing judgement. It's Friday tommorrow so team news will be coming out. If he was at a Spanish club they might get away with painting someone and pretending he's been there all along but I'm sure we're a bit more savvy than that.

I think we'd struggle to find a Spaniard that could pass for Yak, even with a bit of 'Al Jolson' makeup.

Arteta?

Has he tried some grease paint before games? It would certainly get him attention... from someone...

WTF is he up to? Why say that he cannot wait to get back and lead the line and then go and [Poor language removed] off somewhere? Prob cos no final to attend!

Heard a rumor he was gettin shown the night life in the "dam" by AVDM?

There is a real possibility that he won't be around for long if this is true. Hope he has a real excuse... :huh:

Vaughan to make the step up (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back