M.I.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm being way too overly optimistic, but on the official site, in the article about the "Royal Threat", it says this at the end:
Everton will be boosted for the game by the return from African Cup of Nations duty of Nigerian pairing Joseph Yobo and Yakubu.
Actually it seems as though he'll be back, but just probably not selected to play. [Poor language removed] whatta ****

Last edited:
does he feel he deserves an extra day or two because he stayed for the CC semi first leg?

is he just playing silly bollocks?

it appears he has been excluded from the squad for reading, which appears to be the right move as it could easily have been spun that ''evertons record buy can walk all over david moyes with impunity''.

moyes is the boss, the fallout from this should be pretty good.

does he feel he deserves an extra day or two because he stayed for the CC semi first leg?

is he just playing silly bollocks?

it appears he has been excluded from the squad for reading, which appears to be the right move as it could easily have been spun that ''evertons record buy can walk all over david moyes with impunity''.

moyes is the boss, the fallout from this should be pretty good.

meeting held, fined, dropped, warned and told to stay away from VDM, he is a bad influence (I'll blame the drunk for anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back