Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aurier did go there you’d think that would mean Arteta would be resigning, he probably doesn’t have any respect from the squad anyway but the club putting him in a position of blatantly and publicly lying to one of them would make it worse.

One would also wonder at what point employment law would intervene; I mean if they did sign Aurier then in any other field of work you would be entering a fairly clear case of constructive dismissal of AMN.

If Aurier did go there you’d think that would mean Arteta would be resigning, he probably doesn’t have any respect from the squad anyway but the club putting him in a position of blatantly and publicly lying to one of them would make it worse.

One would also wonder at what point employment law would intervene; I mean if they did sign Aurier then in any other field of work you would be entering a fairly clear case of constructive dismissal for AMN.
Surely he'll already have been sacked by them anyway

Lucky escape not signing this lad. Same with making enquires for folk like Kyle Walker Peters. Short term and panic solutions. Forget him, move on. Hope once we lose a load of high earners next summer we’ve got funds to target proper good right back. All year to plan for it Marcel.

Tbh if he loses that the fans will go apoplectic and I reckon he might be gone sooner, more interesting is who would come in to replace.

The mad thing, is that despite the mess carrying on from last season and showing no signs of stopping anytime soon, he`s still had bundles of cash to spend.

If and when the new manager invariably comes in, they`re gonna be in the exact same position playerwise as us post Koeman.

May be worth putting a tenner on Allardyce lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back