Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are moaning too much.

Not sure what you expect from a out of form side away at the champions , we're still in the game which is good enough
I expect us to have a go and show some passion .
If we get beat having a go fair enough but we looked beat before the game started.
They have no kompany,silva or aguero we have quality players get at them.

B4MLCocCIAAicyQ.jpg

Hows that not a red though

We were [Poor language removed] woeful there. Absolutely woeful. Worst I've seen us in last 5/6 years.

But.......
There is one thing here for us if we go for it. City look down about Aguero and have nothing upfront.

If we lose the massive inferiority complex we'll get something here.

Ps.... Barry needs to get off the pitch. Maybe him not playing against these last year benefitted us more.

I think your memory is a bit fuzzy. Wigan in the Cup comes to mind.

We really should have a go at these, demichellis and mangala are there for the taking. We really don't look to have a clue at the moment though, though Besic played quite well but having Barry next to him isn't really working. Barry has done great for us, but the sheer amount of games he has to play is really affecting his legs, and in turn, his football brain, he got caught out 5 times in that half alone.
Mirallas is trying to create, but hasn't really got an option once he's done the good work, one thing I can't understand is this stopping and standing still when you have the ball nonsense, Baines seems to do it constantly, as well as Eto'. No idea where it's come from, but it's crap and needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back