Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4MM0rjIgAA-ySa.jpg

B4MM0jeIIAA6Vwc.jpg

Two straight reds right there.

No wonder Martinez is absolutely phenomenally fuming.

Jamie Redknapp in talking bollocks shocker, do your best to try and make it look like a pen. They might as well told Allardyce to shut up when he was saying it wasn't a pen.

Another poor performance. And lets not go overboard about this City side. Touri and Nasri apart they aren't a side we should be so scared of. We're so edgy in possession in our own half it's comical for a team that's supposed to want to build from the back.

One other point, this has got to be the slickest playing surface in the PL, but 45 minutes in we still haven't sussed out just how fast it is, repeatedly misjudging passes, interceptions etc.

Jamie redknapp going out if his way to claim it was a peno......Shocker!..

no mention of the 2 possible red cards (1 a stone wall red)..

nice one Sky

Nice one sky, magnify and slow down a coming together whilst not showing at all a kick in the back and another in the head from City players.

Redknapp being an awful kopite there...

Redknapp - Jagielka is an international, he was out of position, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with whether it's a penalty or not but I've looked at this in slow-mo, have magnified where contact would have happened and seen it from four or five and angles and still can't see anything, so, for me it's a penalty.

Right, now that I've had a little fume at Barry and the ref, time to calm down and enjoy Lukaku's second half hat trick.

COYB

People are moaning too much.

Not sure what you expect from a out of form side away at the champions , we're still in the game which is good enough

Passion, want to win, desire, just for starters is what I want from a everton team but I'm not seeing much of that. We are still in the game is good enough for you then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back