Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus wept.

This is a game where the opposition is allowing Everton players to pick the ball up and turn. They're set up about 5 yards outside the box.

That is a totally different prospect than we faced at Spurs and against Hull.

You really need to have that pointed out for you?

*sigh*
Do you really need the lads recent form pointed out to you?

Even when he's absolute gash you eulogise over him.

Well first let's deal with Everton - we need to show more ambition as we can definitely get something here - admittedly it's never easy to get much out of City and even harder when the referee guesses against your side - and as for the 2 seriously high challenges (which Marriner saw since he yellow carded both City players) - well it's 2-0 to City as far as those have gone making it 3-0 in total - no doubt if it was the RS instead it would be 0-0 and 9 men on the pitch for their opposition.

I think barry needs replacing, but the only player we have in that position is barkley. Do barkley and Besic have the discipline? As the half wears on Hibbert will be replaced by McGeady as well, just a matter of when.

Is it just me or does every corner kick we have result in a counter attack for the opposition.
If I were playing against us i'd boot it out for a corner and put someone on the front post then counter on us it's so obvious every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back