Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how poorly Barry may have been, leaving Besic as our only defensive minded central midfielder is ridiculous to suicidal.

Barkley doesn't put a tackle in at the best of times, he's not going to magically bring out his Makélélé boots for this one.

While I do think Ross 'could' have an impact today, it shouldn't be at the expense of any credibility to our defensive set-up.

how is barry still playing ? nothing against the guy but he's been horrendous the past few matches and had a shocker in the first half...

Regardless of how poorly Barry may have been, leaving Besic as our only defensive minded central midfielder is almost ridiculous to suicidal.

Barkley doesn't put a tackle in at the best of times, he's not going to magically bring out his Makélélé boots for this one.

While I do think Ross 'could' have an impact today, it shouldn't be at the expense of any credibility to our defensive set-up.

We're 1-0 down and barely attacked all game. Our defensive set up isn't our top priority.

We can never give up another shot and still lose.

i think it's blantantly obvious andre marriner never went to school.

embarassing half from us tbh. need to go for it, get barry off, besic will have to play deeper and then have barkley deeper in the centre. take the game to them, there's no silva and aguero to worry about.

......can't see him taking Barry off. Obvious one must be Hibbert for McGeady and Coleman dropping back. Mirallas and Baines aren't a combination for me. Barkley must come on.

you know what, i don't care if everton lose this game or another, we just need to support and do our best, i am seeing us becoming more like arsenal fans and kopite fans everyday the way we react to matches and individual performances , yes we have better players than before and we always feel that glass ceiling but it will change, i am positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back