Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Fellaini & Cleverley I think we will have a great chance of winning this battle, early goal would be brilliant also so their fans start to get on their backs, I can see them going 5 in midfield though with maybe Giggs, Fellaini & Cleverley playing.

COYB!

5 man midfield? at Home? having a laugh. Moyes left that small time mentality at goodison. It'll be Giggs-Fellaini cleverley is horse ****e

At Home against a team you shoudl beat it is. We shouldn't be adjusting out game plan to counter your strengths it should be the other way around.

I wouldn't even say you play two up front really, Rooney plays a hell of a lot deeper than Van Persie, more of a CAM than a striker. He spends an awful lot of time in midfield.

Not like a proper two up front that City would play. *casts line*

I wouldn't even say you play two up front really, Rooney plays a hell of a lot deeper than Van Persie, more of a CAM than a striker. He spends an awful lot of time in midfield.

Not like a proper two up front that City would play. *casts line*

We don't have a strong enough midfield. I'm sure if we had Yaya-Fernandinho instead of Phil Jones and Tom Cleverley Rooney wouldnt need to drop so deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back