Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard
Coleman jags distin Oveido
Mcarthy Barry
Mirallas Barkley pienaar
Lakaku

That's how I'd go. Delefoe only just misses out but could play a big role from the bench!

Jones is missing which is a big plus, if RVP is out aswell I really fancy our chances. Hopefully Rooney is off form against us which he has been quite often against us in recent times.

Tell you what lids, I have been chomping at the bit for this week to arrive.

Playing 5-a-side football tonight, got a date tomorrow, we smash United on Wednesday, work Christmas do on Friday, going snowboarding to a glacier in Austria on Saturday and then we follow up our Man U victory with a smash-and-grab three points against the Arsenal on Sunday.

COYButters!

thought this was necessary

[video=youtube;d8i0J_zoxdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8i0J_zoxdM[/video]

I dont think i will ever forget that moment.

That right there won us that game that day, Goodison a ****ing rocking after that! COYBB!

Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "We've not won away at Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool for 10 years. We need to address that.

"Football is not about managers, it's about players and football clubs with incredible traditions.

"When you visit the champions, you know you have no margin for error. But I think we're ready for that type of test."

Let's have dem, bluez.

This is written.

10 years under a manager who failed to win at ANY of the top 4 grounds.

Sexy new manager...first time of asking...up against Moyes at OT...they can just forfeit the match now if they like :lol:

Thought I'd mention that the Utd reject is the highest points-scoring 'keeper in the Telegraph Fantasy Football competition so far this year. Who would have thought that after all the talk of how we'd conceded too many goals under Bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back