Man Utd 4-4 Everton. 22nd April at 12.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts and ends with the boss man. The thing is, the feller learns ABSOLUTELY FCUK ALL from the past. His team is let off the lead at Christmas and they get results - climaxing with the Sunderland away tie. Big game comes along and he puts them bavk on the leash. Hs major decision making when the heat is on is woeful. That team would never have gotten back into a match like that today if something hung on the outcome. It's a pyrrhic *victory*.

The praise for him today is fair, which seems more down to the fight in the dog that the dog itself (we did concede 4).

BUT it is games like this when people who criticise him for games against your Wolves, Stokes etc becomes more of a case against him.

We've got quality. Use it. No complaints then.

ffs there are some strange comments on here, at the end of the day the 11 that were on the pitch second half in the semi didnt try simple. Today they actually tried to give us something back, yes it is not a semi final but ffs if it had finished 4-2 would it have been ah well we expected a good dicking?

We have scored 4 good goals, it give Moyes some ammunition to go to the board at the end of the season and demand the money to buy pienaar. I just dont understand the negativity of some people maybe it has rubbed off moyesy onto some of you, I for one am happy we went to OT and fought our way back, I would have been more pissed with a 4-2 trouncing. one point or no points whats better?

The way things are going we could finish 7th and the sh1te could finish in the bottom half which would be great considering the start we had,

The praise for him today is fair, which seems more down to the fight in the dog that the dog itself (we did concede 4).

BUT it is games like this when people who criticise him for games against your Wolves, Stokes etc becomes more of a case against him.

We've got quality. Use it. No complaints then.

Spot on. It's an indictment of the games lost. We understand he's not got the squad to win the PL or even get 4th. But FFS put your best foot forward and stop being such a shithouse when you get a chance to make a mark.

Can someone tell me how to place this odious bore on ignore.

HE is giving me a migraine

I've got a plan - link this in reply to every post he makes from now on.

mdkopite.png

It'll be great.

ffs there are some strange comments on here, at the end of the day the 11 that were on the pitch second half in the semi didnt try simple. Today they actually tried to give us something back, yes it is not a semi final but ffs if it had finished 4-2 would it have been ah well we expected a good dicking?

So we have to lose a BIG game against our poor rivals for us to turn up against a bigger team? There's no logic. The semi was the biggest game, we should've smashed them, then turn up against United and try to do the same not get smacked on the arse and come back afterwards.

We have scored 4 good goals, it give Moyes some ammunition to go to the board at the end of the season and demand the money to buy pienaar. I just dont understand the negativity of some people maybe it has rubbed off moyesy onto some of you, I for one am happy we went to OT and fought our way back, I would have been more pissed with a 4-2 trouncing. one point or no points whats better?

The way things are going we could finish 7th and the sh1te could finish in the bottom half which would be great considering the start we had,

That wont happen, would've happened after the 2009 FA Cup final when we were close to pushing for top 4.

Its not the result, its the results on the back of these types of results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back