Man Utd 4-4 Everton. 22nd April at 12.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is everyone not seeing that fight and spirit today (and the most recent failure of Liverpool's) as the biggest insult that could be delivered?

FFS, that team and manager should be getting massive stick for not turning up last week not plaudits for getting a point at OT today.

How low are we prepared to sink? It's sickening seeing us like this.

"Can we hang onto 7th?".

*shakes head*

BTW, most of us gave them massive stick, last week. It's history, move on. And it's not about hanging on to 7th., it's about beating RS to 7th. I hope your RAWK chums haven't convinced you that we should concede this to them as well.

Let's face it though, this forum wouldn't be the same without Matt and Davek. They're both passionate fans of the Club really, just complete polar opposites. One's the eternal optimist, the other's the eternal pessimist. In fact, i'm beginning to wonder whether they might be the alter egos of the same schizoid personality.

BTW, most of us gave them massive stick, last week. It's history, move on. And it's not about hanging on to 7th., it's about beating RS to 7th. I hope your RAWK chums haven't convinced you that we should concede this to them as well.

Please read that bit back to yourself mate. It's so smalltime it's untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back