Man Utd 4-4 Everton. 22nd April at 12.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre a joke mate, you post when you feel like and i fart on the effort you put into them(most of the time) and this weeks as per usual is up my crack. so no marks squire. Post at your leisure, we`re not arsed!!
my feelings too. chicos lost it big time. who cares!

I can hear the Guardian podcast already:

"United, united, united, united, city, united, united, united, united, Everton took part in this game, united, united were bad, united should have played better, united, united, united, city, united"

Really liked what I saw from Darron Gibson yesterday, competed well and his passing was to a good standard. He's very positive, isn't afraid to take risks in possession and passes the ball at a good pace, something we don't really have in the middle of the park. Not a world beater by any means but he's looking like a nice little bargain.

I just liked the way we played full stop-apart from the defending,we must have had more shots at OT yesterday than the last 6/7 or probably more visit's there together,it's not to often You get Everton scoring 4 league goals two games in a row-cant even remember,probably years.

On the OS:

"To mark the amazing comeback against United we are offering 10% OFF EVERYTHING* ONLINE"

*sigh*

Might get a shirt with Baines on the back while i can - before we sell him to United for £5 million :unsure::lol:

They might dig their heels in and take the view that because Baines wasn't part of the historic harvesting of our single point at OT his name wont be allowed on any of the commemorative items with 10% off.

I just liked the way we played full stop-apart from the defending,we must have had more shots at OT yesterday than the last 6/7 or probably more visit's there together,it's not to often You get Everton scoring 4 league goals two games in a row-cant even remember,probably years.

I really enjoyed our passing and our movement in their half, I still thought tim Howard hoofed it way to much. But to be honest we won a lot more second balls than we usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back