Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point, Tactics spot on, as good a counter attacking goal your likely to see..

But I can't help feel slightly annoyed we didn't win, Davies has to fancy his chances from 8 yards out...

Again Mina and Keane prove that they are the best central options, our midfield 2 covered every blade of grass 3 times over, Gray and Townsend brilliant on the break and Rondon proved a handful, held the ball up brilliantly and gave us a chance to get out.

In that moment, you saw the result of all the moaning he’s faced from Evertonians. He didn’t want to be the guy who missed it.
Full disclosure I have Davies name is m a shirt I’ve always been a huge booster. Let’s give him that he’s getting praised for his vision if it’s not offside. Give him also that he’s at an angle and the keeper has positioned himself well and is doing his job.

Still:

This is crap. You’re a professional PL footballer and a Toffee with the ball on your foot in front of an open goal at 86’ of a level game at Old Flipping Trafford. Bury that thing.

Think Davies is getting a hard time as poo as he is, if the goal was onside we’re praising him for not being greedy and his vision to play it across, should of hit it but who’s to say he’d of even hit the target.

If he had shot and not scored, all the keyboard warriors would be slating him for not passing it square.

Pinch of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.