Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he a coward? How about being happy with our tie instead of hammering on Davies.
I am thrilled mind you

re: Davies, it’s just despair and sadness because I loved his fighting spirit when he came into the first team. Can’t see it now.

Th announcer on the US feed called Gray a “proper Toffee” when he came off and our section at the ground was blowing the home fans out of their seats with their ovation. My daughter asked me what that meant and I tried to explain it in terms of dedication, will to win, graft, spirit, taking on board the fans’ pride in wearing the shirt…

don’t see that with Tom and it makes me sad. For him too mind you.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

hqdefault.jpg
In lawros make believe fantasy table we are 15th

Very good point given the players we had missing.
I gave MOM to Townsend who never stopped and capped his display with the goal. Several contenders though, notably Gray and Doucoure who was again superb .I also thought Pickford kept his concentration throughout and looked solid when called on.
It was nice to see Benitez encouraging the players to acknowledge the fans at the end.
Onwards and upwards.

Hmmm!

Hello troll!
James left. Only played in the games he wanted to play and often just strolled around doing little body feints on the half way line. Didn’t want to be here and wouldn’t be willing to work for the team like some of the others have shown.

It’s ok to say the manager set us up well and got a good result given the injuries.

Im glad Everton are playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.