Managerial Change Negatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t hire the wrong guy last time.

He just binned us off for a bigger club at the first opportunity.

Ancelotti must have had over 90% approval off us.

The next gaffer will have a split fan base whoever it is. Hope he gets a bit of time.
Yeah but he got the approval based on winning stuff with top squads, but people were turning a blind eye to how crap we were becuase of his status.
Which was odd, like a great win at Anfield, against a poor at the time Liverpool, meanwhile a few standard home wins and points from Newcastle would of been more important logically.

I cant see it sadly.

He looks a bit finished to me, sure he will have good games, but I suspect the toils of his Barca move and his very serious injury weigh heavily in his head.
The technique is still there. He needs a manager to make it simpler in his head. Give him a job in a system that doesn't change weekly and let him get into a groove I think he can do something useful.

His injury is still in his head and maybe physically too!

When he first came he was prepared to get stuck in, drive forward and ride the challengers and he was pretty hard to knock off the ball. Now he doesn't seem to want to take the risks and has become very negative and defensive.

If Gomes of old is still there somewhere then I hope he stays but i'd be surprised if he stays now (apart from the money) and would be better suited to a slower, less physical league (not that any of them are really physical now a days)

Who ever we get I hope the board give an appropriate transfer/wages pot to spend (with Brands input probably)

I'm taking the word "potential" as a given (assume we would not appoint a manager without it) but an inexperienced (previously won [Poor language removed] all) manager gets a smaller amount and told there will be more in the next season if you prove you've spent wisely and results/performances are as hoped / forecasted.

We cant keep on chucking money down the drain only to start again with a new manager every 2 years or less.

Ffs its making threads now

Skynet must be stopped
Too bad you can't middle finger the whole thread right?

I feel bad for you actually, you spent months middle fingering me any time I dared question Carlo Fraudtastico and at the first chance he just put two up right in your face. It has to sting.

Negatives none.

We get a manager who does not need a release clause because he actually wants to be here.

How can you generate passion in your players when you have no passion yourself?

We use a behavioural psychologist before hiring at work at stage 2 of a 4 stage process, most of our managers and players would not pass that interview.

Negatives none.

We get a manager who does not need a release clause because he actually wants to be here.

How can you generate passion in your players when you have no passion yourself?

We use a behavioural psychologist before hiring at work at stage 2 of a 4 stage process, most of our managers and players would not pass that interview.
That's what I'm talking about right there. We've been handed a gift! A chance to get it right at the cost of very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.