Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Point none of us expected. Quite a dogged performance that was needed. We never seen much of the ball but who does at City.
Maybe that game plan is something we stick with to see us through and work more on speedy more thought out counters.

Still baffled with Gana being subbed again....what is that all about?

I voted for Gray as MOTM, but, it should really be Lampard. He swallowed his pride, realised that we don't have the players for an expansive game and kept it tight and compact. Now that Godfrey is fit again, I think we will see 3 at the back far more often. Having DCL up front gave us more structure and, this will not make me popular here, we looked much better without Gordon, I think he needs to realise that he is by no means the finished article, he undoubtedly has promise, but, that is all it is at present. I think he has started to believe his own publicity and sees himself as a star since the saga in the Summer.

A Point none of us expected. Quite a dogged performance that was needed. We never seen much of the ball but who does at City.
Maybe that game plan is something we stick with to see us through and work more on speedy more thought out counters.

...because he can take 32 minutes to get off the pitch and thinks the ref doesn't notice.

Saving him for midweek with Onana being banned?

Because Gollum/Smeagol. WE'RE THE WORST TEAM EVER!! Great gutsy performance by all. EVERY PLAYER IS A DISGRACE AND SHOULD AMPUTATE THEIR LEGS! This is the start of our push for Champions League place. LAMPARD OUT! Give Lampard time... etc

Anyone speak jive?

I voted for Gray as MOTM, but, it should really be Lampard. He swallowed his pride, realised that we don't have the players for an expansive game and kept it tight and compact. Now that Godfrey is fit again, I think we will see 3 at the back far more often. Having Dominic Calvert-Lewin up front gave us more structure and, this will not make me popular here, we looked much better without Gordon, I think he needs to realise that he is by no means the finished article, he undoubtedly has promise, but, that is all it is at present. I think he has started to believe his own publicity and sees himself as a star since the saga in the Summer.
Popular with me. Gordon is awful, get rid to Huddersfield or someone quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back