Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont. We will probably lose and lose by 3 or 4. If we manage to scrape anything out the game, it will be a miracle. Haaland and De Bruyne back. Its nailed on we get bummed.

Or is it… enjoy the free hit.

Lets just not let 10 in.

I hate to say but this game is a bit of a free hit.

I would love to rest a lot of players but don't think Dyche would. I think it will be the same lineup as Spurs but I just thought Branthwaite, Garner, Harrison and McNeil looks dead on their feet

Game time for Beto, Patterson, Coleman, Dobbin, Metcalfe and Chermiti would be great because they need to get minutes and playing City would be a great challenge especially for the younger players.

My XI v Man City:

Pickford
Patterson - Coleman - Tarkowski - Godfrey - Mykolenko
Young - Gueye - Metcalfe - Dobbin
Beto

I would love to rest a lot of players but don't think Dyche would. I think it will be the same lineup as Spurs but I just thought Branthwaite, Garner, Harrison and McNeil looks dead on their feet

Game time for Beto, Patterson, Coleman, Dobbin, Metcalfe and Chermiti would be great because they need to get minutes and playing City would be a great challenge especially for the younger players.

My XI v Man City:

Pickford
Beto
Yeah that's not happening

My XI v Man City:

Pickford
Beto
Goal difference at the end of this season may be crucial to us staying up.