• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Manchester City's Sham Trial

No, the technicality was that Leicester's relegation placed them outside of Premier League jurisdiction. I get that we love to feel hard done by, because we were clearly shafted, but speaking just for myself I think Leicester did everyone a service by showing just how poorly ran the whole league is.

Absolutely zero chance City get anything than a slap on the wrist by the way.
Not angry at the foxes at all... Good for them!

That's the main reason why we got shafted so bad last season. The absolute wank stain that is Masters, and his cronies wanted to prove that they have everything under control by flexing their muscles... And we were the perfect scapegoats for the BS narrative that the PL were trying to spin. 😤

The only aim of this sham trial is for both of them to come out of it not looking corrupt as F and not to taint the all important brand that is the PL.

The rest is just bullshit to placate the masses
And that's exactly how this trial will start off.

Master's will puff his little wittle chest out and act like he's the top dog:
1980e5c8-8ea1-4b64-94fb-7e28b071bb99_text.gif

But in the end, it'll be all for show... Dollars to doughnuts, he'll come out of it looking like a complete plonker, and City will have the last laugh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back