Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I’d have started Tosun and replaced Walcott with Bernard. This team didn’t really work against Palace

Gonna be more space for them though like the Leicester game here you’d hope. The i isn’t isn’t on us to press and control the ball like it’s is to home.

Just fear that we’ll give away a soft goal in a Serb piece though.

Would've played DCL up top with Rico on the right but happy with that side.

It’s a good side that probably looks as decent on paper as a United side lacking in confidence, it’s whether we can translate that . Certainly seem to have a bit of confidence amongst the side and a bit of the right mental attitude , let’s hope so anyway . If we can do ok the crowd can certainly turn , the worry is like Newcastle they don’t take Much to flip back behind them again .

The pace of Martial and Rashford does though.
They have to utilise it though, its pretty obvious how they want to play so it’s up to us to stop them. United are far more one dimensional than a City or a Liverpool so I hope Silva has a decent plan

You're just mad you're wrong, and it's weird that you're getting indignant about a scenario that was only ever happening in your head.

For someone who spends sixteen hours a day on a football forum you have some peculiar ideas about football.
Did someone fart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back