Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

...bell just rang, went the door and there was a bloke with a trolly full of food. He said ‘Iceland’, I didn’t have a clue what he meant. “Iceland food delivery”. Poor lad had the wrong house but hope “Iceland” is a good omen.
Sounds like a bad omen to me, the last thing we need is Iceland’s delivery to be inaccurate

Got a good feeling about this. Think we can really hurt them on the break, and we should certainly not be playing with any fear. A win here would be a massive boost for the rest of the season.

Has anyone actually mentioned Everton yet? United aren’t just playing themselves lol

And on a side note that United defence is HORRIBLE

Hope we come flying out of the blocks and really get at them. Have been showing these so called top 6 teams far too much respect and fear for the past few years. We have a good enough team to beat these today. No fear and a full 90 minutes of effort and we might get something out of the game.

COYB's !!!

Watching this in a Bournemouth pub. I’m sure the random smattering of people around me will turn out to be Man U ‘fans’. Come on Everton, surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back