Transfer Rumour Manolo Gabbiadini to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine most kopites would have said the same when watching YouTube clips of coutinho at inter before they signed him.

Wasn't he more of a Deulofeu type? Young and very talented but a bit of a weakling and not really showing what he can do, or being given a proper chance.

Manolo here just seems like the Cleverley of Italian forwards. I'm not sure what he's supposed to have up his sleeve.

(sorry clevs)

Wasn't he more of a Deulofeu type? Young and very talented but a bit of a weakling and not really showing what he can do, or being given a proper chance.

Manolo here just seems like the Cleverley of Italian forwards. I'm not sure what he's supposed to have up his sleeve.

(sorry clevs)
Maybe. From the obligatory YouTube clips he seems to have an awareness of were the ball will land in the box and looks to make useful runs in behind. He looks as though he has a nice first touch an eye for the unusual pass in and around the box, but as a I say it is only YouTube.
It's interesting that many players who thrive in our league struggle in others, particularly the Italian league with its defensive mentality and the slow laborious Martinez style build up play. Hopefully if he signs he's more suited to the prem

do you rate him goat ? 20 million doesn't get you much these days

I would be lying if I said I had seen much of him.

He certainly fits the profile of player I think we need tho, can play all across the front and is comfortable to do the leg work for the goalscorer up top, hes a decent size and age. Talent wise he doesnt appear to have played well this season, but had a fine season last year.

As you say, 20m is nothing money and hes a gamble for me, personally think he will slot nicely into the team.

Very true mate. I'm not writing him off I've never even seen him. I asked goat because I assume he's seen him and I respect his judgement @ ilikecheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back