Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
20200713200719.webp

When do you reckon Carlo last negotiated a contract?
Surely you can employ someone to negotiate contracts, like an internal agent. A lot cheaper than having a DOF who is supposed to do all the contracts, be the chief scout and set the style of football for the club? No ones asking Carlo to negotiate contracts, I’m sure Davie Moyes didn’t sit down doing that either. I don’t think it’s too long ago since he suggested a player to a club. Which is what we’re asking for.

Makes me laugh when people blame Brands for Gbamin getting a bad injury 2 games in. Richarlison could break his leg on Thursday, it is what it is.
It is wrong to blame Brands for that, it's just one of those things tbh but Gbamin had had 4 thigh related injuries in a 2 year period leading up to that, the same thing each time. There is clearly an issue with it that needed further investigation, but to blame him for a training injury is just weird.

It is wrong to blame Brands for that, it's just one of those things tbh but Gbamin had had 4 thigh related injuries in a 2 year period leading up to that, the same thing each time. There is clearly an issue with it that needed further investigation, but to blame him for a training injury is just weird.

Edit I have misread, its an achilles injury that he got in training. Not sure what the initial injury was, cant seem to find it yet online.
Found it; " quadricep injury " from the Palace game. Cant say I know what that is to be fair.

here we go;

Hamstring InjuryAug 22, 2019Jan 19, 2020150 days26Everton FC

Hamstring injuries are never a good one, can be no coming back from it. Look at Owen.

Edit I have misread, its an achilles injury that he got in training. Not sure what the initial injury was, cant seem to find it yet online.
Found it; " quadricep injury " from the Palace game. Cant say I know what that is to be fair.

here we go;

Hamstring InjuryAug 22, 2019Jan 19, 2020150 days26Everton FC

Looking

the Quad injury was a very bad one, relating to the tendon. Seem to recall it requires the tendon to be reattached to the knee by drilling through and stitching.

the Quad injury was a very bad one, relating to the tendon. Seem to recall it requires the tendon to be reattached to the knee by drilling through and stitching.

How can that be predicted like

You can blame Brands for Delph. He has a clear, well known history of shorter injuries that leave him out regularly.

I genuinely our medical team are pretty poor. Cant remember who I heard it off but heard a story that our medical facilities are right up there but the club have no idea how to use it.

How can that be predicted like

You can blame Brands for Delph. He has a clear, well known history of shorter injuries that leave him out regularly.

I genuinely our medical team are pretty poor. Cant remember who I heard it off but heard a story that our medical facilities are right up there but the club have no idea how to use it.

I remember looking the injury up at the time - very rare and very serious. I don’t blame Brands at all for that one. I’ve defended him in the past, but Iwobi is the one for me that is a big mark against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back