Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
buddy u really really cannot handle being neg repped and this projection is sweet music to my soul. i declare now that ur head shall adorn my wall and all i ask is when it does that in amongst ur tears and tantrum that u remember it was i who engineered it all.
You need to stay on topic. No one with notable exceptions thinks you are clever, listens to any of your opinions and wish you would leave this forum and if you believe anyone would have years over you or yr buddies you are even sadder than everyone on here already thinks. Love you xx

You need to stay on topic. No one with notable exceptions thinks you are clever, listens to any of your opinions and wish you would leave this forum and if you believe anyone would have years over you or yr buddies you are even sadder than everyone on here already thinks. Love you xx
the sweet pitter patter of tears on the keyboard is so therapeutic buddies. marcel brands earns big bucks and u do not.

buddy all we ask if that u are consistent in your stance rather than crying like a lil baby every time everton do not give u the happiness.
the problem brands has got is attracting big name players to the club. most teams are in a period of re construction like arenal united chelsea so just in the premier league we are competing with them. id target young up and coming players and maybe one or 2 experienced players. definately a CM who can pass and compete physically and a goalscorer but like I said loads of clubs want the same

Ok folks, please see this thread and the above posts;

Discuss Everton and football, not other members band and petty bickering.

End of.

His job I'm sure is a very difficult one. To try to attract top players to currently what is a very average mid table team and has been for last 20 years. However he was brought in to change this and rightly will be judged on that. He has until deadline passes for me. A club like us will be doing most business last min due to the situation we are in. Carlo is our bait. Going by rumours we are missing out on first targets but these are rumours.

If he doesnt get job done by deadline day he needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back