Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Marcel get a nee-naw hat like Mr Firebobby Man?

I think Mr Brands needs to shift a whole heap more of deadwood and dead wages before he can truly flex his muscle.
maybe he can CRUSH the bozos in the everton if some punks on here stop crying that they can do a better job than him.

Lot has been said about Brands. But if he pulls off Allan, Doucouré and Rodriguez. I don’t think we can critique him, for this window.

Yeah let’s pay Carlo 200k plus a week. Then get some other guy in on a fortune and call him DOF. Then we buy Carlos ex players.....bizarre model
You’re right, Brands is being bypassed, thank god. We got to praise him for being a good little boy and moving to one side now the DON is here calling the shots.

You’re right, Brands is being bypassed, thank god. We got to praise him for being a good little boy and moving to one side now the DON is here calling the shots.
Ive stated previously, I dont have a dislike for Brands, he's probably a decent guy. If I was running a business and I looked at this model, I just see jobs being created and huge wages being outlaid for not much product. I mean if you need a negotiator, you have other members of the board who have made a career out of it. And most of it, is just dealing with agents, who do most of it for you. As a scout, you have this Gretar guy dont you? (I mean I thought Brands was the chief scout, but then we employed another?) And numerous other scouts? Now we have CA in, who no doubt has pushed for Rodriguez and Allan bids? So what on earth are we paying a DOF for???

Lot has been said about Brands. But if he pulls off Allan, Doucouré and Rodriguez. I don’t think we can critique him, for this window.

Would a new right back be unrealistic to hope for? Still a lot of work to do but Allan in particular could be just what that midfield needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back