Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else read this? Didnt know where else to put it....most pathetic one sided negative article i think ive ever read...

Knew it was a yank that'd written that as soon as I saw "viola!"... Muppet.

Although tbf this bit is pretty startling:
It’s also easy to forget that Everton dished out over $100 million plus wages on four players last summer — Alex Iwobi, Moise Kean, Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin — who played a grand total of 3,774 Premier League minutes. Combined. To put that number in perspective, left back Lucas Digne played 3,030 by himself despite missing multiple starts due to injury.

Knew it was a yank that'd written that as soon as I saw "viola!"... Muppet.

Although tbf this bit is pretty startling:
It’s also easy to forget that Everton dished out over $100 million plus wages on four players last summer — Alex Iwobi, Moise Kean, Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin — who played a grand total of 3,774 Premier League minutes. Combined. To put that number in perspective, left back Lucas Digne played 3,030 by himself despite missing multiple starts due to injury.
Kean is 20. Gbamin has been freakishly injured. Kind of adds some perspective the author didn't bother to include. Easy for ppl to take a pop at someone if they're just going to ignore facts that don't support their argument.

Kean is 20. Gbamin has been freakishly injured. Kind of adds some perspective the author didn't bother to include. Easy for ppl to take a pop at someone if they're just going to ignore facts that don't support their argument.
So the other 50% of the business done last year then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back