Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our best signing under Moshiri.
He’ll pick a manager that will be playing a certain way, not changing our identity.
Will have the youth teams following that style.
Will Establish links with clubs for loans for young players.
Great contacts all over the world.
MO of targeting young players with the potential to be top quality. (Mina, Tierney, Malcom, Lozano)
Over time it will feel like he owns the club, similar to Levy.
Ticks all boxes.

I was cautiously optimistic towards this transfer window as Brands seems very capable, and is more experienced in the DOF position. So I am patiently waiting for him to pull out some great deals for us

And here comes Richarlison for 50M.

:Blink:

Richarlison is obviously not a Brands get, its a player Marco probably told him to get for ‘what ever price’.

Richarlison is obviously not a Brands get, its a player Marco probably told him to get for ‘what ever price’.

I doubt Brands would sign off on it if he didn't like the kid. The question is the money, it kind of makes recruitment lazy if you can wax that amount. We can only hope it is a one off to fill a particular need helping to get us established into the position of best of rest & knocking on the door to then attract the top level already made internationals. Those you don't mind paying 50 odd million for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back