Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Brands would sign off on it if he didn't like the kid. The question is the money, it kind of makes recruitment lazy if you can wax that amount. We can only hope it is a one off to fill a particular need helping to get us established into the position of best of rest & knocking on the door to then attract the top level already made internationals. Those you don't mind paying 50 odd million for.
Not saying I think Brands disproves, just that this obviously isnt the type of player we pay him to find us, its more like RM going for McCarthy.

That may be in fact true or it may be the club releasing claims to help sweeten the deal, with its questionable price tag, to fans. Perhaps even a bit of both.

I started to think this, but why? If the club is splashing out this kind of money on a player they have to be confident. If they're worried about it being questionable, why would they do the deal?

Anyway, he probably got lozana at PSV instead of him so he shouldn't be too down about it.

Interesting Mori was suddenly gone and now Richarlison is about to have a medical.

Feels like the olden days...

Id be quite chuffed if we werent in for Digne or Mina and were using them as smokescreens for other targets who have yet to be revealed.

Hopefully Brands has some surprises up hos sleeve in the next couple of weeks.

Interesting Mori was suddenly gone and now Richarlison is about to have a medical.

Feels like the olden days...

Id be quite chuffed if we werent in for Digne or Mina and were using them as smokescreens for other targets who have yet to be revealed.

Hopefully Brands has some surprises up his sleeve in the next couple of weeks.

Marcel you are going to be in complete control of all football matters.
Now we were thinking of Marco Silva as manager. And he has a £50 million hard on for Richarlison.

‘Yeah but..’

And we’ll pay you 80k a week.

‘I’ve always liked those two’.

As DoF you have to back your manager especially at the outset.
Given that Richarlison fits the profile that Brands has stated he is looking for, I believe this purchase suits both parties.

Rooney out
Mori out
Garbutt out
Tarashaj out
Grant out
Robles out

PENDING
Klassen
Stekelenburg
Bolasie
Williams
Keane
Galloway
Browning
Martina
Besic
Mirallas
Schneiderlin
Sandro

Silva said he wants 25 in the squad and 5 more signings to make, we have about 30 now so it means 10 outs from the list above...of 12 lol

If Brands can do it he deserves a knighthood...

Fingers crossed on Klaassen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back