Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because he’s not creative, fast, dynamic, he’s unable to run with the ball, go past people with the ball, control the flow of the game, stamp his authority when things are going bad.

Basically all then things you want from an attacking midfielder.

think well see the best of sigurdsson this year, dont think left wing was his best position and im trying not to judge anyone on last season anyway

I have yet to understand all the hate for Keane. Underwhelming yeah, but not entirely crap like Williams. Next in line now unless he redeems himself, which he atleast deserves an attempt at against a newly promoted team. I long for clean sheets.
I decided after the Burnley game that there's nothing he could do from that point on that would convince me he was good enough

Everything he's done since has reaffirmed that

I have yet to understand all the hate for Keane. Underwhelming yeah, but not entirely crap like Williams. Next in line now unless he redeems himself, which he atleast deserves an attempt at against a newly promoted team. I long for clean sheets.
Did you watch the friendly last Saturday? He was responsible for most of the goals we conceded imo.

It’s not a form issue he has very poor technique & at his age that surely can’t be coached out of him.

He is a snail & knows it and constantly gets caught side on allowing players to skip past him.
Aerially he is awful for someone of his size he is great when the high ball is in front of him however the minute a player is next to him & strength enters the equation he is far to easily muscled off the ball.

unless we sit on our 18 yard line & task the full backs to sit deep & stop crosses & tell mr Keane not to go any wider than our 18’yard box then we are screwed wth him in the team.

Richard gough must be 50 and he could probably still play in a team that employs them tactics & do a better job than this pathetic wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back