Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to understand all the hate for Keane. Underwhelming yeah, but not entirely crap like Williams. Next in line now unless he redeems himself, which he atleast deserves an attempt at against a newly promoted team. I long for clean sheets.
He was every single bit as bad as Williams last year, and that is not a criticism I use lightly. He was utterly appalling, and doesn't even have the excuse of being past it like Jags and Williams do, he should be at his peak and he looks like a conference player.

Actual money for Rooney, actual money for RFM, actual sterling coins for Klaassen and now Williams out? If he gets Kev, Bolasie and Martina out I want a statue.
A Guardian article says we got nothing for Rooney, the details on all our departures are very sparse but at least some of the deadwood have gone. Klaasen probably got a wedge just to go.

He was every single bit as bad as Williams last year, and that is not a criticism I use lightly. He was utterly appalling, and doesn't even have the excuse of being past it like Jags and Williams do, he should be at his peak and he looks like a conference player.
very low on confidence in fairness, Williams was prone to some self sabotage which made things worse for him

most effective behind Llorente the season before we bought him, well publicised last season when we used him on the left he was more creative when playing inside for swansea the season before... mert

By effective, do you mean putting free kicks and corners on Llorente’s barnet?? Because that’s all he really did

By effective, do you mean putting free kicks and corners on Llorente’s barnet?? Because that’s all he really did

He had a brief run of doing this for roughly 9 games as a LW for Swansea in his final season there. All in all, he played 21 games out of his 131 games for Swansea as a LW. Please don't ignore the rest of his Swansea career to just to suit your agenda.

He had a brief run of doing this for roughly 9 games as a LW for Swansea in his final season there. All in all, he played 21 games out of his 131 games for Swansea as a LW. Please don't ignore the rest of his Swansea career to just to suit your agenda.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-boss-koeman-needs-play-13696740

on occasion not as a rule, swansea generally played two wingers, routledge montero etc. he largely played behind the striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back