2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no answer to the question posed: "How much does he fetch this summer if up for sale?".
40M, Man U would probably go up to 50M.

I mean, Jules Kounde just went for 15M from Bordeaux to Sevilla. That's what you get for 15M.

40M, Man U would probably go up to 50M.

I mean, Jules Kounde just went for 15M from Bordeaux to Sevilla. That's what you get for 15M.
Figures plucked out of the air.

He was bought for £27M and the only league in the world that'd pay cash like that for an average CB is the PL...a league he had a stinker in last season.

Figures plucked out of the air.

He was bought for £27M and the only league in the world that'd pay cash like that for an average CB is the PL...a league he had a stinker in last season.
So was your 15M. Plucked out of the air. But it's okay for you to pass it off as fact, but not for me. But I'm sure he's worth the same as Jules Kounde.

He was also pretty good last season and I look forward to him starting this season. He should improve our attack for certain as he's terrific with the ball and very good off set pieces. It would be nice to score more headed goals.

Did you know we had the most headed shots in the league last year? Guess what? We didn't score the most headed goals.

So was your 15M. Plucked out of the air. But it's okay for you to pass it off as fact, but not for me. But I'm sure he's worth the same as Jules Kounde.

He was also pretty good last season and I look forward to him starting this season. He should improve our attack for certain as he's terrific with the ball and very good off set pieces. It would be nice to score more headed goals.

Did you know we had the most headed shots in the league last year? Guess what? We didn't score the most headed goals.
My figure is grounded in reason; yours is an abstraction.

the man is a charlatan, the way he speaks you would think we have a tournament with real madrid, juventus and psg this summer

instead we are playing a swiss team that 0.1% of the population have heard off and a bunch of pie eaters and bunch of part time kenyan cricketers

Pre Season 2018 - Irdning, Bury, Lille, Porto, Blackburn, Rennes, Valencia
Pre Season 2019 - Kariobangi, Sion, Monaco, Wigan, Mainz, Sevilla, Werder Bremen

Much stronger and better organised pre season this time around, hell its better organised than what started as Koeman's second season when we were still arranging games DURING pre season. As for your put downs, although not the same team lets not forget that the last time we played Wigan they embarrassed us 3-0 in the FA Cup, a result that landed us with Martinez as manager while Sion are not as unheard of as you think, just ask our beloved neighbours who only managed to draw with them twice in the Europa in 2015 which was an improvement from losing to the RS' Spice Boys in the older version of the competition 8-4 in 1996, they were also involved in a controversial tie with Celtic in 2011 that saw them win the tie but be disqualified for fielding ineligible players

Pre Season 2018 - Irdning, Bury, Lille, Porto, Blackburn, Rennes, Valencia
Pre Season 2019 - Kariobangi, Sion, Monaco, Wigan, Mainz, Sevilla, Werder Bremen

Much stronger and better organised pre season this time around, hell its better organised than what started as Koeman's second season when we were still arranging games DURING pre season. As for your put downs, although not the same team lets not forget that the last time we played Wigan they embarrassed us 3-0 in the FA Cup, a result that landed us with Martinez as manager while Sion are not as unheard of as you think, just ask our beloved neighbours who only managed to draw with them twice in the Europa in 2015 which was an improvement from losing to the RS' Spice Boys in the older version of the competition 8-4 in 1996, they were also involved in a controversial tie with Celtic in 2011 that saw them win the tie but be disqualified for fielding ineligible players
I think we can both agree Wikipedia and google is great. Would you like to give me the story of hulls last season in the prem as well and how this is only the second time in silvas career that he he been at a club for more than 1 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back