2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, though, it'd be easy to get shut of Mina, whose on an arm and a leg wages, and we'd get £30M for hm even after a terrible debut season.

I'm confused.

Why do you want to get rid of Mina? And who replaces him as CB? For me he is not the deadwood, so it goes back to my original point what club would want our deadwood.

Why do you want to get rid of Mina? And who replaces him as CB? For me he is not the deadwood, so it goes back to my original point what club would want our deadwood.
Either side of his time here he's had good form for his country.

Tells a story.

Another conspiracy theory Dave ?

Now that Jags has gone, Baines will need a new henchman to help with him with his dastardly plot to destroy the club from within :hayee:
No, he's south american, he was with Barcelona and and now he's with Everton. He's got no motivation or identification with Everton and he's here because his agent told him its the PL and you stay to get a finacial package that sets you up for life...then back to Spain or back home to south america.

He wont be pulling his finger out for us or desperate to get out the treatment room.

Walsh goes on a well-earned annual leave

PASSPORT STEVE

Brands goes on an all expenses paid jolly to Kenya

BRANDS HAS GOT THIS

Have we pinned our hopes to a false idol?

No, he's south american, he was with Barcelona and and now he's with Everton. He's got no motivation or identification with Everton and he's here because his agent told him its the PL and you stay to get a finacial package that sets you up for life...then back to Spain or back home to south america.

He wont be pulling his finger out for us or desperate to get out the treatment room.
how do you wake up like this on a Sunday, Literally no signs of any of this being true. You're either moaning for the sake of it or just fishing for replies. Probably a bit of both.

So it’s a conspiracy between him and his agent to rip the club off then ?

I’m sure Baines will be aiding and abetting somehow lol

lollollollollollol

I’m sure Brands as Executive Director of Football or whatever it is, would be expected to attend a match arranged and funded by a major sponsor.
This is just normal especially the qudos he seems to have it would be probably required by the sponsor

how do you wake up like this on a Sunday, Literally no signs of any of this being true. You're either moaning for the sake of it or just fishing for replies. Probably a bit of both.
He’s like a cross between Alf Garnett and Nostradamus. Knows everything and has a right soddin moan about it whilst he’s at it

Same could be said of Digne or Gomes.
Not sure that stands up Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back