2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on about RK
Was once told a story by a well respected agent how koeman only signed players who were aligned to a certain agency or were represented by a certain legal firm

This was when asking said agent how the heck we ended up with coco the clown at full back

Really mate, can’t say I’m surprised always had the feeling he was greasing palms, thanks for posting that! ;)

Bolasie, mirallas and niasse are definitely going to be difficult to shift.

I would hope we can move besic, McCarthy and Tosun on and get another £20m+ for the kitty.

Dont forget we have till end of the month to get rid of some of the players we will try to,as long as its not to english clubs off course

So many times last season I watched him jumping up and down on the touchline, begging for the ball to be switched across to him. Bernard loses players so easily and when the ball is lobbed over to him, his touch is unreal! It will be sad to see him on the bench but is also the type of player we need as a sub...

This next week and a bit is going to be exciting :celebrate:

Ideally we don’t have first 11 - the extra quality around the squad should be making it difficult for Marco to pick a team or rather easy to pick a team capable of beating opposition based on how they set-up.

More competition is needed for defence and centre midfield in my eyes. On the proviso Kean joins.

I can see a time when DOF’s attract big transfer fees too... especially the good ones!

Wonder what Marcels true transfer value would be in today’s market?

I can see a time when DOF’s attract big transfer fees too... especially the good ones!

Wonder what Marcels true transfer value would be in today’s market?

Brands agent is that Raiola so probs 80m.

Mad to think our chief negotiator has an agent to negotiate his deals.

Say hello to my little friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back