2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moshiri can confirm the hiring of Brands, the firing of Samuel Augustus Allardyce, Steve Norman Walsh, Robert Ricky Elstone & William Gary Kenwright.....along with confirmation of a top class manager and some renders of the new stadium whilst announcing the imminent sales of Keane, Cuco, Klassen, Morgan, Yannick, Williams, Sandro, and also nodding in agreement that Jagielkas time is up and confirming that we've just secured 4 world class signings and 3 top drawer players with huge world class potential, around 15 minutes after the West Ham game, my opinion might just slightly change for the better

If Moshiri can confirm the hiring of Brands, the firing of Samuel Augustus Allardyce, Steve Norman Walsh, Robert Ricky Elstone & William Gary Kenwright.....along with confirmation of a top class manager and some renders of the new stadium whilst announcing the imminent sales of Keane, Cuco, Klassen, Morgan, Yannick, Williams, Sandro, and also nodding in agreement that Jagielkas time is up and confirming that we've just secured 4 world class signings and 3 top drawer players with huge world class potential, around 15 minutes after the West Ham game, my opinion might just slightly change for the better
Jim White will tell us first.

Delighted that Joyce has confirmed Brands. I’m actually happy to give Silva a go too, he had Watford playing brilliant stuff before we turned his head. Surely the first domino that needs to fall now is Allardyce leaving. I hope it goes something like;

Allardyce leaves.
Brands announced as new director of football.
Silva announced as new manager.
Elstone leaves.
Kenwright leaves.
Walsh demoted to tea lady.

Delighted that Joyce has confirmed Brands. I’m actually happy to give Silva a go too, he had Watford playing brilliant stuff before we turned his head. Surely the first domino that needs to fall now is Allardyce leaving. I hope it goes something like;

Allardyce leaves.
Elstone leaves.
Kenwright leaves.

We all have our preferences for manager and Silva is not mine. However, I will be supporting 100% whoever is appointed.

We all have our preferences for manager and Silva is not mine. However, I will be supporting 100% whoever is appointed.

He’s not my number 1 by any stretch but he’s the only one namedropped by Joyce, and that suggests he’s at worst 2nd or 3rd on our list of candidates.

Allardyce leaves.
Elstone leaves.
Kenwright leaves.
'kin ell mate. The tea's about the only good thing around Goodison and FF these days.

If Mosh did that, I'd think his darts sounded like the choir of angels.

He’s not my number 1 by any stretch but he’s the only one namedropped by Joyce, and that suggests he’s at worst 2nd or 3rd on our list of candidates.

Without doubt: Joyce has named him and, as you say, that means Moshiri is still keen. I can live with it if it happens, mainly to get out of the current nightmare situation with Allardyce. Happy to give anyone a chance even if they are not named Fonseca...

Personally think Silva is underrated by most here, after we turned his head the Watford players utterly downed tools like they do at least once per season for loads of previous managers. Reckon a combination of him and Brands could be quite effective.

Hopefully this means the end of the days of spunking cash up the wall for proven crap simply because they've 'got experience in the league'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back