Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have gone for Overmars - built that quality Ajax side and appointed Ten Hag.

Done more than the current Bozo has.

Built a side that was already good, Brands done a better job building AZ up from scratch into Eredivisie champions in a league dominated by the big 3 of Ajax, PSV (which Brands also had a hand in revamping) and Feyenoord

This feller's an utter 'kin disgrace.

Watch the daft get now stand aside and allow Moyes to be brought in over his head. The useless Dutch helmet.

What can Brands do about Silva never picking the right starting 11 and then playing wheel of fortune substitutions in the 2nd half of every game?

In terms of recruitment, you can criticise all you want, but when 2 of the fast, young, talented new signings are sat on the bench while Tosun and Gylfi the ghost slug around the pitch, and 1 of them remains there at the end after the manager decides to swap RBs on a whim while we're a goal down to bottom of the table Norwich, there's only 1 place the blame lies.

The names being bandied about as potential replacements for Silva suggest Bill is still very much involved

Of course he is mate he's the kin chairman.

Baffles me how some fans genuinely believe he's just some artifact sat around the club all day twiddling his thumbs.

If the clubs chairman has no influence then the clubs a bigger joke than I thought.

I've said it time and time again Kenwrong has to go and go fast.

Of course he is mate he's the kin chairman.

Baffles me how some fans genuinely believe he's just some artifact sat around the club all day twiddling his thumbs.

If the clubs chairman has no influence then the clubs a bigger joke than I thought.

I've said it time and time again Kenwrong has to go and go fast.
Bet you West Ham are sounding out Simeone tonight.

Meanwhile EFC wallow in the depths of the PL with no ambition whatsoever and EFC fans are allowing this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back