Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh? I have my doubts about him but I still believe that Brands is one of the best things to happen to Everton. Given resources, time and patience he could transform the club big time.

I hope hes bashing the phone to Raiola this week asking who of his managerial clients is up for it. Just not Martin Jol.

I hope hes bashing the phone to Raiola this week asking who of his managerial clients is up for it. Just not Martin Jol.
Speaking of Jol, I googled his name and
20191126_155832.webp

His siblings wtf?

Eh? I have my doubts about him but I still believe that Brands is one of the best things to happen to Everton. Given resources, time and patience he could transform the club big time.
There's nothing I;ve seen so far that points that way.

Look at where we were when he came in. Look at where we are now. That'll tell you a story about the quality (playing talent and mental attitude) he's brought in.

There's nothing I;ve seen so far that points that way.

Look at where we were when he came in. Look at where we are now. That'll tell you a story about the quality (playing talent and mental attitude) he's brought in.

Not saying we've improved massively (or at all) since he came - but I think that's more to do with the total discord at the top of the club. I think different board members have different ideas on how to run the club and it shows in almost everything we do.

Well run clubs have a vision and a specific pathway to achieve it and then hire personnel (managers/coaches/players) that help get them there.

Currently it feels like we have no club identity, no vision and no plan - that's not entirely Brand's fault and surely must hamper anything he tries to do.

Joyce sticking the boot in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back