Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a case of overhyping, its unrealistic expectations.

Expecting a whole squad to be rebuilt in 3 transfer windows.

Its devoid of any sense or reason.
I very much agree with this being a totally unrealistic expectation but after spending a fair amount of time at a club and bringing a good amount of players in, is it not understandable to be aggrieved at the club going backwards?

I very much agree with this being a totally unrealistic expectation but after spending a fair amount of time at a club and bringing a good amount of players in, is it not understandable to be aggrieved at the club going backwards?

I get that people are a tad annoyed.

But ive seen these players perform at a very high level, theres a fella on the touchline whos paid millions to get a tune out of them.

I get that people are a tad annoyed.

But ive seen these players perform at a very high level, theres a fella on the touchline whos paid millions to get a tune out of them.

Have you really though? With the current injuries, without Gueye in the midfield, without Zouma at centre half... This is a different Everton team right now to the one we saw even last season.

We lost over 50 games with Gana in the side, in 3 years.

Good players dont become bad players overnight.

But it´s not all down to the manager, if this set of players were truly any good they wouldn´t be 18th in the league even if me or you were in charge.

We´ve assembled a squad seriously lacking in key areas. DCL, Sigurdsson and Davies starting in CF and CM tonight says a lot.

We will see.

We have 1 glaring issue currently.

A manager not fit for purpose, lets get him out the door then we can have a look at things.
I've seen enough. And I believe most have now too.

He's out of his depth. A man incapapble of doing the job he's been brought in for.

Look at how he failed to act on Silva. Chocolate tea pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back