Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever the manager is come summer 2020, this man needs to pull his finger out and make sure at the very minimum we get;

Top class right back
Pacey CB, ideally two
Established 15-20 goal a season striker

We can't go into another season without these three positions being sorted.

Who guarantees you 15-20 goals in the PL that we could ever sign? Be realistic mate.

Thankfully our next manager will have the benefit of at least one season working with seasoned pros such as Yannick Bolasie and Sandro. Maybe they can be the difference makers!

Whoever the manager is come summer 2020, this man needs to pull his finger out and make sure at the very minimum we get;

Top class right back
Pacey CB, ideally two
Established 15-20 goal a season striker

We can't go into another season without these three positions being sorted.

At the very minimum you want an international class striker that's going to set you back €60m, 2 top class CBS at €40-60m each AND a top class Right Back?

I hate to ask, but what's your dream outcome?

At the very minimum you want an international class striker that's going to set you back €60m, 2 top class CBS at €40-60m each AND a top class Right Back?

I hate to ask, but what's your dream outcome?
You don’t have to pay anything like those fees though. Just because we’ve forgotten how to get value in the market doesn’t mean it isn’t there. We could have signed boly , soyuncu and schar combined for less than we paid for Mina and there’s a decent argument that they’re all better than him.

You don’t have to pay anything like those fees though. Just because we’ve forgotten how to get value in the market doesn’t mean it isn’t there. We could have signed boly , soyuncu and schar combined for less than we paid for Mina and there’s a decent argument that they’re all better than him.

So who is your underrated established 15-20 goal a season striker?

Correct. He was talking about the need for `centre halfs' plural in the weeks leading up to the window.

I would suggest he was begging Brands to get him at least 1, probably 2 established CB's.

Brands got no one.

Silva's first press conference after the window as I pointed out at the time his body language was appalling. He looked a dead man walking and although hes not a good manager he is intelligent and he knew he was doomed.

At press conferences at the same time he mostly praised the `gone' Gueye but diodnt say anythoing positive about any recruits and would not say of the team was strong than the previous season.

He basically said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back