Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you or any of us don’t know what’s happening on that front either, in much the same way there might have been bids for players of ours that are derisory or maybe there’s no interest at all, after all you can’t force clubs to bid for players much less force clubs to sell theirs

Big question is why Niasse refuses to go out on loan for game time, when he could have a chance at helping Leeds win promotion and possibly pick himself up a title medal, or why Martina doesn’t want game time either

There are no bids that could be made for: Walcott, Delph, Davies, Keane, Niassé, Martina, Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson that could be considered derisory.

They’ll cost more in wages than just getting shut.

He's now had three weeks to rectify the situation where Schneiderlin and Davies are getting games in our centre-midfield and has done literally nothing.

He deserves all the stick he gets.

Dont like either, but the two you singled out, where two of our best performers tonight. Few of our players were better, there were far worse tonight.

He's done nothing since the summer to earn my defence so I won't defend him.

there should have been targets ready to go, we've had months. It was clear what was/is needed.

Fed up of leaving it late in the window. Nobody with sense is expecting two £50m players this month.

But there should be no need for squad assessment. We know where we are weakest and we should have had the deals ready to go.

There are no bids that could be made for: Walcott, Delph, Davies, Keane, Niassé, Martina, Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson that could be considered derisory.

They’ll cost more in wages than just getting shut.

Yeah like it or not mate we aren’t selling the 3 bolded players for anything less than half of what we paid for them, Niasse and Martina are going anyway in June, Delph and Walcott would still fetch a decent amount and Davies, on the basis of being English and an U21 international, would be a high bank figure from a daft club here or a foreign club that would develop him

He's done nothing since the summer to earn my defence so I won't defend him.

there should have been targets ready to go, we've had months. It was clear what was/is needed.

Fed up of leaving it late in the window. Nobody with sense is expecting two £50m players this month.

But there should be no need for squad assessment. We know where we are weakest and we should have had the deals ready to go.

Could be that Ancelotti gave him a list and the players are overpriced so were taking time over negotiations.

I am more surprised that weve not punted more players out

get your bloody finger out Brands and get us a couple of proper footballers please, winners and strong mentality type will do, see Carlos address book for details.

Inappropriate Behaviour
I don’t give a toss about incomings. I want him ridding us of players that are surplus to requirements.

you are as stupid as the orange cat mouth frothing bell end, I’ll try and explain this to you so you understand, but I’m not that hopeful.

to get players off the wage bill, you need a willing buying party.

you think there’s been a queue up county road to rid us of these players and he’s been turning them away?
You’ve already been told as an example that Niasse has rejected two moves in this window, so it’s not just up to Brands.

stop chatting absolute garbage just to get your post count up.

you are as stupid as the orange cat mouth frothing bell end, I’ll try and explain this to you so you understand, but I’m not that hopeful.

to get players off the wage bill, you need a willing buying party.

you think there’s been a queue up county road to rid us of these players and he’s been turning them away?
You’ve already been told as an example that Niasse has rejected two moves in this window, so it’s not just up to Brands.

stop chatting absolute garbage just to get your post count up.
Right, so Brands just gets to sit there until there contracts expire because there’s nothing he can do about the situation? Easiest job in football, that.

Stop talking bollocks.

situation? Easiest job in football, that.

Stop talking bollocks.

nah hes right i think like, realistically well never shift players on big wages without paying a huge chunk of the wages ourselves.

if wed let schneiderlein and sigurdsson go wed have been short this season (tho i think id rather give the kids a go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back