Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's in a name? Do we rate people higher because they just sound or look legit?
For instance would we rate Marcel Brands as much when he arrived if his name was Mel Band or a Marco Silva if his was Mark Hill or a Roberto Martinez if his was Bobby Brown Sh.......uh I mean Bob Martin?
Sometimes the name, accent and look maybe makes us rate people higher with nothing much to substantiate just why and maybe that is the case here with this guy............ Hope I'm wrong like!
dog whistle

What's in a name? Do we rate people higher because they just sound or look legit?
For instance would we rate Marcel Brands as much when he arrived if his name was Mel Band or a Marco Silva if his was Mark Hill or a Roberto Martinez if his was Bobby Brown Sh.......uh I mean Bob Martin?
Sometimes the name, accent and look maybe makes us rate people higher with nothing much to substantiate just why and maybe that is the case here with this guy............ Hope I'm wrong like!
Yep, the old Giuseppe Verde/George Green scenario

MB at a recent AGM.

bemused.webp

While I think he's done more good than bad if we were to "sack" it would just be another merry go round, We have Ancelotti, We have Brands we go with these two through highs and lows if we start changing again we'll never get on the road to recovery.
We have to accept he'll sign some bangers and some absolute flops because that's Football and not every signing will 100% work out.

While I think he's done more good than bad if we were to "sack" it would just be another merry go round, We have Ancelotti, We have Brands we go with these two through highs and lows if we start changing again we'll never get on the road to recovery.
We have to accept he'll sign some bangers and some absolute flops because that's Football and not every signing will 100% work out.

I think people think we would just sack him and let Carlo deal with transfers.

Like Carlo is gonna be ringing around trying to get somebody to buy Sandro.

Hes got wine to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back