Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were on the brink of signing Rojo. you posted in that thread about 10 times saying that Silva wanted him. You know we were after him with serious interest.

I suspect Silva was pushing Rojo yes.

Most reports said we wanted Zouma and Tomori tho, Luiz screwed that for us, we then did nothing rather than waste 20 odd million on Rojo, was that not the correct decision?

Alex Iwobi is the only "back up" player he has signed.

So yes, his 1 back up so far has been an error of judgement.

But lets not get angry over press reports, "you" people have enough to be going on with without using made-up media stories.

He needs to sell atleast the below this window for me:

Bernard
Kenny
Delph
Tosun
Besic

Whilst the likes of Bolasie, Sandro & Walcott are eating up the wage budget all 3 contracts expire next summer so its not a disaster if all 3 are stuck around or out on loan for another year.

The former 5 however are all "good" enough to demand a fee regardless of how small it is which helps us reinvest elswhere.

Have you considered that those 5 arent for sale?

Most reports said we wanted Zouma and Tomori tho, Luiz screwed that for us, we then did nothing rather than waste 20 odd million on Rojo, was that not the correct decision?

But lets not get angry over press reports, "you" people have enough to be going on with without using made-up media stories.
Everything is a made up story until it isn't. People were mocking that lad back in February who said Gabriel had come over and done a medical until it came out that he actually DID come over and do a medical months later.

Everything is a made up story until it isn't. People were mocking that lad back in February who said Gabriel had come over and done a medical until it came out that he actually DID come over and do a medical months later.

We have been linked to roughly 300 players this window so far.

I firmly believe we have interest in no more than 3 or 4 of those names.

Digne was a backup to Tierney and that didnt turn out too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back