Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was unjust before these three signings but now it is just idiotic to complain above Brands performance .The slaying should stop with these words . James on a free .
Hit and miss for me. The business this summer has been excellent but I imagine the Ancelotti factor strengthened our negotiating hand.

The failure to sign a CB last summer and the signing of Iwobi are big negatives for me. Can’t blame him for the mess Walsh and Koeman left us with.

The signings made this week show that Brands/Ancelotti work as a team.
The Allan, JR signings are down to the manager but Doucoure is Brands, we know this because he tried to sign him last year... which shows he knew there was a midfield problem twelve months ago. I think it was planned to have a central midfield of Doucoure and Gbamin.

Nkonkou was a Brands signing imo.

Koff Brands!

Not signed anyone for a couple of days, and haven't shifted any of the crap players yet - what do you do lad.....

Aside from pull the Keck's down of every club you deal with and take what you want - Hamez on a free - WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!

Arriba Los caramelos!

The signings made this week show that Brands/Ancelotti work as a team.
The Allan, JR signings are down to the manager but Doucoure is Brands, we know this because he tried to sign him last year... which shows he knew there was a midfield problem twelve months ago. I think it was planned to have a central midfield of Doucoure and Gbamin.

Nkonkou was a Brands signing imo.
And Branthwaite who looks promising .

Hit and miss for me. The business this summer has been excellent but I imagine the Ancelotti factor strengthened our negotiating hand.

The failure to sign a CB last summer and the signing of Iwobi are big negatives for me. Can’t blame him for the mess Walsh and Koeman left us with.

That helped, players want to play for him but Brands did the finances side.

That’s the thing tho isn’t it ? He finally has something to sell to players. At PSV it was the chance of progression, cl football a clear route to the cl and exposure and the garantee they could showcase themselves and be allowed to leave for a bigger club. Selling Silva and fat sam is a hard job , and he wouldn’t even be able to get in a room with James last season. Carlo has the credentials and respect to allow brands to sell the project and for players to actually see and believe it. He’s getting good value and landing what is obviously our first choice targets. Can’t wait to see what he does next season when most of the dead wood are gone

Koff Brands!

Not signed anyone for a couple of days, and haven't shifted any of the crap players yet - what do you do lad.....

Aside from pull the Keck's down of every club you deal with and take what you want - Hamez on a free - WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!

Arriba Los caramelos!

didn’t pull arsenals kecks down on iwobi. Quite the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back