Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we will never know the true answer to that question cause that ship has sailed, could be right could be wrong your guess is as good as mine.

Who did you vote for in this poll? I actually liked Silva.

Screenshot_20230124_094757_Chrome.jpg

Bielsa not the answer with squad. Perhaps he needs to come in to let us find out. Why is Deutschmark not even getting a look in. Or do we think he’s beneath us. A few need to realise he’s not.

….I’m very old & this fella is older than me. I can’t believe we’re even linked.

We need somebody who has a record of instantly transforming a group of poor performing footballers. Time isn’t on our side, we need immediate improvement. There’s no time to install Bielsa methodology, there’s no time to bring in players who play the Bielsa way.

Leeds were awful last season, I was amazed how bad they were when they came to Goodison. That was a Leeds team fighting for their existence & Bielsa was sacked, yet posters want him here.

Moshiri appointed Benitez & now he wants Bielsa. That should be enough for us to steer well away, it’ll be certain relegation. Disaster.
I'm older than the pair of you young whippersnappers, but I don't look as old as Senõr Bielsa Caldera.

Ok, know too little about him. What can be objected to is the chiropractor phenomenon when it comes to children with colic. Teams that have underperformed will usually reverse the trend sooner or later, and it could be argued that Tedesco has been lucky with the timing. Both in Schalke 04 and Leipzig he was fired in his second season. On average, he has 45 games for the teams he has coached. But as I said, I know too little about him.
I don't know enough about Tedesco to say whether he'd be a good fit or not, but it's certainly easier to imagine a 37 year old learning, adapting, and improving than it is a notoriously stubborn 67 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.