Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have Liam Cooper and we will have Anthony Gordon in a straight swap. Bielsa ball was brilliant while it lasted ,he won't come unless he knows some players are coming in he is meticulous in his research. Leeds v Stoke will be always one the most surprising games and greatest displays of fantastic football, I have witnessed in 45 years watching the mighty whites.

You wouldn't by a car with square wheels. Only Iwobi and Gueye are capable of running around. DCL and mina would be crocked within 5 mins

You can have Liam Cooper and we will have Anthony Gordon in a straight swap. Bielsa ball was brilliant while it lasted ,he won't come unless he knows some players are coming in he is meticulous in his research. Leeds v Stoke will be always one the most surprising games and greatest displays of fantastic football, I have witnessed in 45 years watching the mighty whites.

I enjoyed the whole of your post right up to the point you called yourself the "mighty whites".

;)

How about you give us Tommy Cooper for Gordon instead? More of a fair trade rather giving us an actual footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.