Marco Silva: Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?

• Thumbs Up

Votes: 681 89.5%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 80 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Han Solo, but you have to say it properly: "I got a bad feeling about this..."

;)

giphy.gif

I am Meh about Silva, but very much Ok with Brands calling the shots.
To be fair i think it could be a decent combo providing this time we use the DOF setup correctly. Young up and coming manager with a very experienced set of shoulders above him. Could be the next del and rodney trotter... Hold on i meant batman and robin

To be fair i think it could be a decent combo providing this time we use the DOF setup correctly. Young up and coming manager with a very experienced set of shoulders above him. Could be the next del and rodney trotter... Hold on i meant batman and robin

Haha. Just feels a fit to me.

And at the very least, a plan.

"have a think about it, he's already failed twice in the premier league"
"are you advocating Silva who has a relegation and a sacking on his books ??"
"heres a couple of Marco Silva FACTS He has failed at 2 premier league clubs already. one ending in a relegation and the other when he gave up..."
"anybody thinking Brands would want Silva anywhere near his club are deluded."
"just don't get the love in for Silva. hes truly shocking."

Recognise these quotes Frank?
They are all your's from the now closed 'Marco Silva' thread. Still, it's nice to know your not judging him yet eh?
giphy.gif
Vault the idiot to death Kev .

Reactions: kev
Is it just me or does it look like he’s gone podgey, suppose hes had nothing to do all year but eat.

Needs to get it sorted out, won’t look right with his overcoat and armband.

Brands needs to be making 75% of decisions both on style and ins/outs....Silva just needs to i/c of fitness and press conferences...Important

I will not make any arbitrary goals to judge Marco Silva against this season. He's got a strange squad that may need anything from a tweak to a complete overhaul to get them competitive again. I would like to see a bit of organisation, work rate, a willingness to take it to the other team and an attractive and effective footballing style being developed.

I really do hope you're the one Marco. Welcome to Everton.

Is it just me or does it look like he’s gone podgey, suppose hes had nothing to do all year but eat.

Needs to get it sorted out, won’t look right with his overcoat and armband.
He saw what happened to Martinez and Koeman towards the end, so he`s piled the beef on as a precaution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back