Marco Silva: Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?

• Thumbs Up

Votes: 681 89.5%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 80 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still pretty underwhelmed by the search process (if you can call it that) and the selection. Seems like we could have done a bit better if we tried to. But hopefully this turns out well.

This transfer window will be crucial ....Both Brands and Silva need to boot the dead wood out first of all....preferably before the w/c ends...earlier if poss.....if this has been known since October there must be no "getting to know the players" garbage. I would expect a playing style to have been identified already and targets known and purchased as quickly as possible. Let's have a new decisive management and go forward......;););)

Didn’t want him when Koeman was sacked simply because his style of play was not suited to the tosh we had.

Now he has the summer, a competent (by the looks of it) DoF do I’m far more excited to see what he’s capable of

The thought of seeing us break with pace, and in numbers will be beautiful. No more watching a 50 yard hoof to an isolated striker

MMMMMMARCO

I just want to look forward to going the match again. Hopefully some decent football and maybe actually compete against the sky 6 instead of complete capitulations. A good cup run would be nice. I for one will give him time. Hope this is a success!

My only issue with the interview was the choice of shirt.... wrong colours and not a good fit - should've gone for something from the training range in Navy or Black if you are not going for the team shirt. Marcel will have a word as part of our 'style council'. (did you notice Marcel looking at the 1st team shirt in the video shot at PSV last week - he was clearly looking at the seam work....). This is a very positive move for the club. Now the work begins and he seemed to get that.

@davek "Two weeks since Allardyce was sacked. No successor on the horizon.

A club without direction or identity left to drift no doubt another week. Even the Echo aren't making stories up anymore about "probably end of this week" now.

The club, with or without Brands, is an utter shambles."

Hmmm......another shocker.

Yeah, but he also had this:

I'm not bothered about seeing the game. 5 minutes from FT I'll watch to soak up the Ole's from the Madridistas and wallow in the camera shots of the Kopites weeping in the stands

They made a massive mistake qualifying for this final. Madrid are on a historical mission.

3-0 Madrid. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back