• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Can't disagree, he has screwed our season and mentality since his pathetic attempt at being clever.

Still willing to give him time, but needs to stop throwing strikers on everytime we go behind. Needs to be a bit more proactive with the subs, we all saw how tired gomes was, why wait so long before the change.

We had the ball in their half the entire second half. We had plenty of chances. Was it Silva's fault we didn't create more? What is going to tactically do that he didn't already do?

We had plenty of chances? Lad are deluded schmeical didn't have to do anything bar a save from cenk what was straight at him ( nd was from a mistake we didn't create it)

Was it Silvas fault we have been crap for 2 months? Yes it is it's his job to sort this out?
Is it his fault we're not creating anything when he's picking players who don't create anything? Yes it is

Get your head out of the sand

I know everyone: lets have another rmanager. It is over 5 months after all.

Let's get a new manager in. That'll fix things.

Exactly this Dave....

We need a period of stability, swapping now is not the way forward. Why do people insist on instant success? When we sacked BFS all I heard was the media slagging us off as we don’t know what we want.....in some ways they are right

Yes we want success, yes we want to win, yes we want to be in the top 4 but in reality

We are not a top 4 team, we are not an attractive option, we are not a media darling

We need to build from the bottom, after years of sustainability under Moyes we swapped 3 managers in a short period, we blew our first cash windfall and we had a manager in Koeman who decimated our club as he did at Valencia, then we brought in BFS for premiership survival, but in the process produced the worst football ever and I am 50 years old

Silva and Brands is a rebuilding process from the bottom, laying the foundations for progression. This WILL take more than 6 months and one transfer window.

Sacking him now is not the answer, the answer is patience, accepting that progress at this stage is not all about points, sometime you have to take steps back to move forward

Give this team a goal scorer , more creativity and we have a team...

In Brands I Trust, in Silva I Trust.......we have stalled but the evidence of clear progression is obvious.... we went to the Emirates and should of been 2 up but due to schoolboy finishing we fecked up, we went to Anfield and should of walked away with at least a draw.

For me it was glaringly obvious that we should’ve never appointed him in the first place. Sacking him however would also be insane so we are between a rock and a hard place.
No way would sacking him be insane, he’s a poor manager and success will never happen with him in charge. But if I was moshiri I’d tell him he had 5 games and give him a points total to get,it’s pressure but he’s paid very well to deal with that, it would make or break him.

I'm not for sacking managers this early, but if there was even a 50/50% chance Mourinho would come in we should be talking to him.

I appreciate I may be coming across as deluded here, but it is just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back