• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another nail in the coffin, in the eyes of myself at least.

I see him doing absolutely nothing to get us where we need to be.

Just stands there dejected.
He's exactly in the same position he was when our alleged approach put Watford's form into a tailspin. He's just a one trick pony too easily found out. This could get worse,very quickly.

You'd be silly to say he should go now.

You'd be just as silly to say you've got no concerns.

3 biggest concerns for me are;

Credibility.
He has no previous record at any club to support him having the credentials to do anything here. Its blind faith.

Decisiveness.
He seems incapable of making of a proactive change. He doesn't appear to have much conviction - today was a perfect example. Puel made a proactive change at HT, we didn't. When Gomes looked completely dead on his feet and put in 2 bad challenges, we readied Davies. They score and he then goes for Bernard? Why? At 0-0 shouldnt any change be to win the game? Why does that change when they score?

Defence.
The constant tinkering and zonal marking.

this alone is utterly ludicrous... being employed at a top level premier league club with ZERO credentials.

I know its happened at plenty of clubs in the past, but the fact we haven't learnt from other clubs mistakes is laughable

we deserve everything we get. employing managers on a whim of your owner. said it at the time, I can not believe people at the club let it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back