• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, there's no comparison is there.

Martinez got the club to 5th in one of the most memorable seasons football wise in years.

Silva has got a much more expensive group, with much more financial backing, to look like dross lucky to be in the top half.

Looking back, Martinez did buy some amount of crap. Imagine he had Brands picking the signings for him!

Aye, we did overpay.

But that's the state of the market.

We paid £18m for Digne. So you get value elsewhere if you're smart and it cancels out.

Plus, Richarlison's wages will have been - relatively - low.
Yes, you can't look at transfer value for a single player when building a team. You've gotta look at the wider picture. If Gomez keeps playing poorly we may get him cheap as well as Digne ;)

Contemplates doing a 'how many points from our final 7 home games' thread. What do you reckon @Eggs

If you look at our last 15 games and you cant see us getting 10 points or more we are in a relegation dogfight with a team with no fighting quality or physicality about them!

Huddersfield Town (A) Win

Wolves (H) Draw

Watford (A) Lose

Man City (H) Lose

Cardiff City (A) Draw

Liverpool (H) Lose

Newcastle (A) Draw

Chelsea (H) Lose

West Ham (A) Lose

Arsenal (H) Lose

Fulham (A) Draw

Man Utd (H) Lose

Crystal Palace (A) Lose

Burnley (H) Win

Spurs (A) Lose

I make that 10 points from the last 15 games, but it could quite easily be less and if these results happen as I predicted the atmosphere at Goodison could be toxic when Burnley come to visit unless Everton can turn it around quite quickly

If you look at our last 15 games and you cant see us getting 10 points or more we are in a relegation dogfight with a team with no fighting quality or physicality about them!

Wolves (H) Draw

Watford (A) Lose

Man City (H) Lose

Cardiff City (A) Draw

Liverpool (H) Lose

Newcastle (A) Draw

Chelsea (H) Lose

West Ham (A) Lose

Arsenal (H) Lose

Fulham (A) Draw

Man Utd (H) Lose

Crystal Palace (A) Lose

Burnley (H) Win

Spurs (A) Lose

I make that 10 points from the last 15 games, but it could quite easily be less and if these results happen as I predicted the atmosphere at Goodison could be toxic when Burnley come to visit unless Everton can turn it around quite quickly

Not a chance we’re beating Huddersfield. They’ll get their new manager bounce just in time for us and then go back to being pap.

Silva doing what he does best.

Not capable of lifting his team

Zero tactical know-how

He's on one of his horrendous runs and now we are in trouble with the worst run in of any team.

*Sighs

Wolves (H) Draw

Watford (A) Lose

Man City (H) Lose

Cardiff City (A) Draw

Liverpool (H) Lose

Newcastle (A) Draw

Chelsea (H) Lose

West Ham (A) Lose

Arsenal (H) Lose

Fulham (A) Draw

Man Utd (H) Lose

Crystal Palace (A) Lose

Burnley (H) Win

Spurs (A) Lose

Huddersfield and Cardiff aren`t getting 30 points mate.

Fulham are as good as sunk too.

Should we bring Allardyce back again, just in case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.