• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't understand the Moyes shouts. Can't go back to go forward. That said I couldn't help but notice how shattered Silva looked on the touch line. Think he may have given up.

If this is a straight choice between Moyes or Silva I will take Moyes. As others point out, even we sack Silva at this stage I am not sure who will come in and deal with this mess.

Moyes is a time rich manager who wants/needs 2 seasons to do anything.

It's why he's bombed from every job since.

Also sick of hearing managers to be sacked left right and centre. We've had 4 different managers the last 4 seasons, has that made us closer to the top 6? No.
So its very obvious that none of that 4 were good enough to do it.
Or do we carry on struggling in mediocrity.
Ask again , would a top 6 club put up with it ?
Spurs had a raft of them til they got the right one.
Chelsea do it every other year.
Rodgers got Liverpool to 2nd.
City dont have a problem firing anyone that doesnt live up to their aspirations.
Since Fergie , Man Utd sack them if they are not matching their ambition.
So why should we be any different ?
We either want to be in the top 6 or we dont & we are miles away.
It is very obvious Silva and his methods are not going to work even with the very good players that have been brought in.
There surely is only one outcome here.

We have taken 3 points from losing positions and only won one game comfortably the others we had to hang on the last 10+ minuets, that alone tells you he carnt motivate his players, with the run of games we have where not going to get any better

I’m sorry but that is rubbish. Both Moyes and Rafael have qualities that make them very good football managers.

This current trend of people being finished after a bad job or two is ridiculous. If anything both will be better from learning from these experiences.

Good managers only become bad when they lose their motivation to stay in top of current tactics and trends.

How motivated is Benitez though to stay at Newcastle in their current predicament?

Moyes does not have those qualities any more. Its been too long since he was "good". He thinks Lukaku is a target man for example. It happens to everyone at some point.

Sod it, I will throw Mourinho in that bracket too. His mystique has gone.

Kind of my point though. The Wigan game was the big game there. City meant nothing at the time other than a nice win. Man Utd to finish fourth is probably the biggest game he won that had something riding on it. And even that resulted in us somehow getting tonked 5-1 by the 3rd best team in Bucharest a few months later.
He won plenty at Goodison over these years though. The fact is we were playing teams with much better players most of the time, so it is a bit of an unfair stick to beat him with. Our teams were much more dominant in Europe at that time too. The idea the EPL is better now is a myth, and far as i aem concerned. Peak Chelsea, for example would walk his league. As soiled Man U with Tevez-Rooney-Ronaldo

And no other manager has come close to doing what he has there for decades

They could honestly win the title this season

With their budget that's almost unthinkable, and it's down to him
I actually go the Kilmarnock matches. What Clarke has done is nothing short of a miracle. Been going for 3 seasons now, there a very solid unit and he gets the best out of players. Last night there was only one team playing football, hearts where horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.